trips

trips

Friday, April 17, 2020

Standing beside a Pirate

I'm the one on the left




Well, not a hockey blog, not a baseball blog, not a sports blog at all.  A travel blog, for future travel, because we are all going to get through this coronavirus thing.

Cindy and I will, once the cruise lines are active again,watch for cruise deals to Carribbean region. We bought new suitcases in February, and downloaded a special countdown icon for our ipads, and I purchased a new pair of headphones for listening to music, by the pool.


I am looking forward to a flattened curve, the order that allows me to see family again, to hug my kids, my grandkids, the mailman, well maybe not the mailman, just a fist bump.

 I am looking so forward to getting on that airplane that will land me in FT.Lauderdale in order for my wife and I to take a taxi to the ship and board her.

And I am so looking forward to walking on board ship again, back where I belong, abord a cruise ship, filled with hand sanitizer, and masks and precautions,  well I can dream, can't I ?



Well, this Jim, signing off for now, staying safe and sound at home, waiting for another portch visit from my son Kevin. I miss him.




No comments:

Post a Comment